Thing is, our guys are pretty classy. Nice try, Coke. They’re not a mob. They’re decent, hard-working folks who would like to go back to work with a fair deal. That’s all.
Photo credit: Mark Cameron
Let’s talk ‘Typical Behaviour’ for a giant mega-corporation putting profits before people, shall we?
- Manipulate the message, use your giant budget to lie to the public rather than deal fairly with your workforce
- Demand concessions from workers despite billions in profits
- What you can’t lie about, ignore
- Hire undertrained ‘scabs’ and throw them to the wolves – now you’ve victimized TWO groups of workers
- Lock out workforce rather than negotiate a fair deal – then tell everyone THEY are the bad guys
Don’t bother, Coke. Until there’s a fair deal, WE’RE NOT BUYIN’ IT!